Saturday, July 16, 2016

 My fisrt visit to the Homeplace Restaurant

My daughter Alisha and granddaughter Savannah took me to the Homeplace restaurant for a belated birthday dinner. This was my first visit to the restaurant and I enjoyed it very much! I like the old 1907 farmhouse, the decor and country landscape. We even spotted a black bear for a brief moment just as we where arriving at the restaurant! It's not every day we see a bear, so that was exciting for all of us! The Homeplace's Facebook page can be found here...The Homeplace
The restaurant is located 4968 Catawba Valley, Dr. in Catawba, Va. 
I look forward to another visit soon!


 Above is the menu for the Homeplace restaurant with their hours, menu, prices and a picture of the restaurant, along with a little history.
They serve your meat and side dish selections, which included fried chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw and biscuits, with apple butter, in individual bowls, at your table, just as you would if your were enjoying a meal at home with your family. And don't forget the sweet tea.
We enjoyed blackberry cobbler a la mode, for dessert.


My meal, delicious home cooked food, enjoyed with my family, while creating wonderful new memories. Thank you Alisha and Savannah for a delicious dinner! I enjoyed every minute of our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment