Wednesday, July 13, 2016

  
 Blackberry Pecan Streusel Muffins with Peach Glaze

Its that time of year again! Fair time, family time, fun and excitement! This is my blue ribbon winning entry in the King Arthur Flour "Berry Good" contest at our local fair. A very special, "Thank you!" to Teresa of Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen, blog, for generously giving me her permission to use her wonderful recipe for my entry in this years fair! Her recipe can be found here...Blackberry Pecan Streusel Muffins. The only change I made to her recipe was to add a peach glaze in place of her vanilla glaze!
Congratulations to my sister look-alike for her second place winning King Arthur flour, "Berry Good" entry, Mini Berry Lemon Tarts, baked in canning jar lids and her first place winning entry in the Red Star Yeast, "I'm Stuffed" contest, chicken salad stuffed bundles! Congratulation's also to my daughter Alisha for her second place entry in the, Red Star Yeast, "I'm Stuffed" contest, for her peanut butter and jelly sweet rolls! And last but not least, congratulations to my daughter Ashley! For her first place winning entry, banana butter pecan cupcakes with maple buttercream, in the Wilton's, "Creepy Crawlies" cupcake contest,  Here is a link to all special contest winners with photos of each winning recipe...2016 Salem Fair Special Contest Winners 
Congratulations to each and every ribbon winner! See ya next year at the fair!

Dana's blackberry pecan streusel muffins

Denise's mini berry lemon tarts

Denise's chicken salad bundles

My daughter Alisha's peanut butter and jelly sweet rolls

My daughter Ashley's cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment