Friday, March 13, 2015

My Newest Decorated Cookie

I decorated my first cookie for a cookie decorating challenge on Cookie Connection May, 2014. If you are interested in learning about cookie decorating, Cookie Connection is a wonderful place to visit, become a member at no cost, and enjoy amazing cookie art from all over the world. I enjoy my time there, very much, and visit frequently. 
I visit every cookie decorating blog/site that I know of. 
One of the first sites I found about cookie decorating, was The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle I loved her blog from the first visit and enjoy visiting her blog as often as I can. Her royal icing recipe is the only recipe I've tried so far. She has amazing talent and her blog is filled with wonderful, creative tutorials. 
I try to learn as many decorating techniques that I can. One of my favorite cookie decorating past times, is cookie decorating video tutorials and admiring the work of other decorator's.
I have much to learn and understand that the most important thing, is not to give up and keep practicing. So that's what I plan to do.


This is my newest decorated cookie, using my design.
I had a wedding or bridal shower cookie in mind when I drew it and designed it to fit a heart shaped cookie.

This is my newest cookie decorating toy, I mean airbrush. With the help of my daughter
Ashley, I look forward to using it to create beautiful cookies.                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment