Sunday, March 15, 2015


Chef Salads With Fruit
Chef salads with fruit, that I made for dinner, at my family's request. I like chef salads because they are easily made to suit everyone's taste. No recipe required, just include your favorites! I made these using chopped lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, shredded carrots, diced apples, strawberries, hard boiled eggs, cubed ham and turkey. I took the photo before adding the dressing and other toppings such as bacon, shredded cheese, chow mein noodles, and I like adding raisins to my salad.
Except for the tomatoes, we like serving our tomatoes at room temperature, for best flavor. I like that all other ingredients can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until you are ready to assemble the salads and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment