Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beautiful cookies, decorated by Kari, of Yankee Girl Yummies.
Here is link to Kari's web site.

Hi everyone! I am a member, on Cookie Connection. Cookie Connection is a place where people from all over the world get together to share their decorated cookies or cookie art. It's a great place to visit, hang out for awhile, or become a member yourself, at no cost and take advantage of all the great features that Cookie Connection has to offer. 
Although I have not started decorating cookies, yet. I enjoy learning from the many talented people, who share photos of their amazing cookie art and are always willing to answer any questions I have, as well as share decorating tips, recipes and resources for cookie decorating supplies. 
One special feature on Cookie Connection, is by Kari, of Yankee Girl Yummies, called, How Would You Cookie This? Kari, uses ideas, such as art or images, that others send to her, and if chosen, Kari then does a tutorial, showing the step-by-step process of decorating the cookie using the image or art provided. Below is the photo of a bunny, I drew, and emailed to Kari. And the beautiful set of cookies she decorated using the bunny image (shown above).
Thank you Kari! The cookies are awesome! Kari was even generous enough to send me the finished cookies!!! I appreciated her doing that for me, so much! Here is the link to the her tutorial on Cookie Connection 
http://cookieconnection.juliausher.com/blog/dear-yankee-girl-how-would-you-cookie-this 
Kari is very talented and creative! Please visit Cookie Connection for this tutorial and more, and enjoy all of her wonderful cookie art!

This is my bunny art, that Kari of Yankee Girl Yummies used to create the beautiful set of cookies above.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blue ribbon recipes. They look great. I started following your blue ribbon board on pinterest. I have some award winning recipes this year too and wanted to share them with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, for your kind comment, Stacy! Thank you for following my blue ribbon Pinterest board also! I would love to see your winning recipes! I will be more than happy to pin them to my Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your first place ribbon, second place ribbon and your C&H sugar award! Way to go, thank you so much for sharing them! I really appreciate it! Your oatmeal raisin cookies and pumpkin bread are now pinned to my blue ribbon Pinterest board.

      Delete