Friday, January 18, 2013

Fruit Trays With Fruit Dip

Fruit trays with fruit dip I prepared for 4th of July. My twin sister shared this dip recipe with me, she calls it fruit fluff. This recipe makes a lot. My family loves it!

This fruit fluff taste great with blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapes, strawberries and watermelon.

Fruit Fluff 
1-(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed

~In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar, mix well.
~Fold in the whipped topping, mixing well.
~Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
~Stir well before serving.
~Taste great with blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapes, strawberries and watermelon.

 * Recipe Source: My Twin Sister, Denise *

No comments:

Post a Comment