Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Practice Bakes Perfect Challenge #2 

Here is my entry for the Practice Bakes Perfect Challenge #2 ~ Shapes, on Cookie Connection.
In this challenge, we were required to take the five shapes shown above, and create a coordinating set of cookies.
To see all of the entries for this challenge, click on the link below.
Cookie Connection's Practice Bakes Perfect Challenge #2 ~ Shapes
For this set, I used my own designs and my new toy, I mean my new KopyKake. The KopyKake is a projector that projects the image, onto a cookie or cake. For this set of cookies, I outlined and flooded, each cookie with royal icing, allowed them to dry overnight and then handpainted each cookie with a mixture of gel paste food coloring and water. I titled this set, Backyard Bird Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment